IT Support Officer
Reliance Technology is looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Officer with a winning attitude to join our team.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide end user support including help desk services both onsite and remotely as part of a support team
- Complete IT project work including; assembly, deployment, installation and maintenance of hardware and software
- Troubleshoot IT equipment faults, relay proposed remediation and liaise with clients on issue status
- Respond to user questions and explain the operation of network applications and equipment
- Assist in the maintenance and adherence to standards and documentation
Our Ideal candidate:
- Holds a provisional driver’s license as a minimum
- Completed Cert III in IT as a minimum
- Ability to work and function in a small team environment with the ability to prioritise work load appropriately
- Demonstrates well developed written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop sound relationships with customers
- Can coordinate projects, demonstrates problem solving skills and works with a sense of urgency in the resolution of issues.
- High attention to detail
IT Support Office - Information Pack (283 KB)
Have a passion for technology? So do we! If you're looking for a rewarding career, working with like minded professionals fill out the form below with your attached resume and cover letter and we'll be in touch.